What is expected of participating fishermen?
- be there on installation day for at least an hour so both parties can ask questions and we can demo the system
- connect the micro-computer to wifi (by turning on a hotspot or connecting to a dockside wifi) every week
- respond to our emails and/or text several times per year when we want to get on board to adjust the system and conduct maintenance. This involves arranging a time for us to get into the wheelhouse.
- allow us to post approximate fishing location on a public map within 10mile bins without listing actual positions on that posting
- provide us feedback on how to improve the system
- swap the probe to the new gear if the gear is switched
- take time to charge the probe overnight a few times per year (10 minute job)